Onyx - Jennifer L. Armentrout Daemon Black = PERFECTION

Merged review:

W.O.W!

Seriously. I don't know how to start reviewing this. I just couldn't believe I made myself wait for this long. I am such an I.D.I.O.T. Daemon baby, I wish you could forgive me for being away from you for so long!!

ONYX was just...

I can't even begin to explain how I felt after I read Onyx. There is just really no words to describe how unbelievably spectacular the experience was. It just have everything in it. It was just so damn PERFECT. I thought Obsidian was already AMAZING but Onyx just went above and beyond AMAZING. It was just PERFECT.

Katy was trying hard to stay away from Daemon but Daemon was making it so hard for her to do so.

Daemon wanted to prove to Katy that he would do anything for her.

Katy was just dead-set on her belief that all of the stuff that Daemon has been pulling to get her to fall for him was because of the connection that they with each other he healed her.

Out of the blue, a mysterious new guy comes in.

Katy thought Blake was the one who'll be able to make her feel normal. But was his intentions clean like what she wants herself to believe? Or does he have secrets of his own that might endanger herself and the people she care about.

First off, I would like to say again that this book was IMMACULATE. I couldn't think of any bad thing to say about it unless you count the ending. It was a total cliffhanger! But it's not something I'm mad about anyway because I don't think I want it to have ended any other way.

Okay so I'll have to start first with Katy. I liked her. She was actually one of the best book heroine I've read so far, that is in Obsidian. But in Onyx, I still like her but majority of the time (let's say around 90%) i wanted to strangle her kill her because she was getting to annoying. I mean I get her reasons really but what actually pissed me off about her is her lack of trust in Daemon. I mean you wouldn't trust a guy who saved your freakin' ass for how many times but you are willing to trust a guy you barely know?

For me that's just plain stupid. I'm sorry but that was just a big NO for me. There were a lot of times I wanted to pull her hair and b*tch-slap her until she wakes up. Good thing she does wake up and realizes what a moron she has been not only to Daemon but to everyone else around her.

Okay so let's talk about my favorite part of the book.

There's DAEMON with all his ILLUSTROUS ALPHA MALENESS.

I loved Daemon in Obsidian but in Onyx I became OBSESSED. I would willingly become his slave if he asks me to. I'll be more than happy to make sweet little alien babies with him. It sounds sick but hell yeah I wanna be with Daemon in all ways possible.

Daemon has not been the greatest guy in Obsidian. In Onyx, he made me fall head-over-heels crazy, madly, in love with him. You'll get to see the side of him you only caught a glimpse of in Obsidian. He will be his usual jerky self but then again you'll also see his sweet, protective side that would make you swoon for him over and over again. You'll see that even though Daemon shows everyone what a tough guy he is, he shows his vulnerable side here which made him more endearing to me.

I'll have to stop talking about Daemon now because I could go on forever on how freaking amazing he is.

Okay so the twists that Onyx had was nothing compared to Obsidian or Shadows. I kind of liked how things built up from where the last book ended to where this book started.

Let's talk about the new character Blake who Daemon saw as a competition for Katy's affection. But seriously there was NO competition. Come on Daemon? Really? You think Blake was a competition. Not a part of him could compare to you, please remember that? Katy was just being stupid agreeing to be around that guy. I wouldn't want to tell you more about Blake because I'll give too much away. All I could tell you though is that I really want to say to him,

I hated the guy. Right from the moment I read about him. Well I'll let you be the judge of that when you read about him.

Anyways, this book will really leave you literally BEGGING for more. There is just too much awesomeness in this book. I mean the whole flow of the story made sense to me. I didn't like Katy being stupid but I guess it also worked in a way because it kind of forged a way to make Katy and Daemon's relationship even closer.

Romance, action and suspense was not the only thing to watch out for in Onyx. There will also be drama. It won't be a real tear-jerker but a part of it will really really make you feel sad. Just thinking about it makes me sad again.

ONYX one f*cking rollercoaster ride!

And I think its safe to say NOW that it has become my favorite series of all time! This series is so unbelievable. So for those of you who haven't read it yet, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" This is a seriously awesome book and you are so wasting your time not reading it.

To end this outrageously long review, I want to share one of my favorite *infuriatingly* cute scene in Onyx:

"You... you're not going to believe me." He pressed another sweet and tender kiss against my lips. "But I want to do this right."

I started to smile. "I doubt you could do this wrong."

Daemon's lips stretched into a smug half grin. "Yeah, I'm not talking about that. That I will do perfectly, but I want to... I want us to have what normal couples have."

This just took my breath away. It was like I died and went to heaven. ^^
I loved every minute of this!
*********************************************
PRE REVIEW:

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!!!
For the love of all the alien babies everywhere! ^^
I am so amazed on how good this book is!
The first was already amazing but this was just out of this world!!

I could just...

Katy was a real disappointment for me here but Daemon was just...

J.A.W.D.R.O.P.P.I.N.G!